Love casts darkness







Have you ever felt like there's one room in your heart that feels like its missing?

Maybe it happens after you lost someone, 

after you lost your job, 

after you lost your hope, 

for things that don't go as you planned before,

or maybe it happens because simply you just haven't let god to come into your heart, and let him to give you the love that you deserve, the unconditional love. 

But I'm not here writing to tell you what you should do, i'm basically here because I FEEL IT TOO

A glimpse of sadness, because my heart is trying to heal. 

and i hold on, not with my strength, but with God's strength. 

I would've not been here if i depend with my own strength.

And it realizes me that in times of sadness, darkness, problems that come into my life, 

despite all the confusions, depression, and loneliness,

i feel abundance of love, filling all the emptiness and guiding me through
You can't understand it with human's mind, you just have to believe. 

And i'm just trying to deliver you the truth, 

YOU'RE GONNA BE FINE

Not because i told you that, 

but because its what GOD TELLS YOU

By the way, few weeks ago i helped my friend with her fashion design project, here's a glimpse of the pictures.

















Comments

Popular Posts