Enchanted

AYE!
Merry Christmas everyone, have a jolly and wonderful one. May god's love fulfilled your life from now and on! i know it's kinda way too late, but someone was told me "Its always Christmas if you believe it." 
And we're going to 2014 in 3 days more and i'm so excited about it, i thank god for every ups and down, for every happiness and tears, for every stories that have written in 2013.

anyway,I'm very very sorry for not uploading more pictures lately, because my internet connection was damaged, ugh, look what lightning can causes. 

By the way, i've done the newest photoshoot about "fairy tales" with my friend few days ago, because she knows that i love everything about "fairy tales" ,trust me my whole world is filled of fairy tales and i kinda believe in it. Enchanted was one of my favorite movie.
 But Because of my addiction to fairy tales, I do sometimes think that i'm a weirdo and different, because i feel like everyone is growing up except me,like i'm the only one who's reading about fiction novels, watching disney movies and wondering does nephilim (half human half angel) are really exist. you see,sometimes it sucks to know you're the only one who does 'different' thing. you feel me man? *blah 

But i don't care, because when i read fairy tales or fiction novels i do feel happy, i do feel like i was in there. you can either being bad or good,sweet or mysterious,and you can choose it freely. What i really wanna tell exactly was fairy tales teaches us in kinda different way,it has more than what we think of, and every person's life is a fairytale written by God's fingers.

"Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragon exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten." - G.K. Chesterton






 















Sweater- Gaudi
Shirt Inside- New Look
High Low Skirt-Made by me

Comments

Popular Posts